- This one day Industrial / Commercial End-User program will allow you to understand the proper use of fall protection, as it relates to what you do at height. It covers fall protection practices, systems, equipment, and regulations.
- Different types of Fall Protection Systems (travel restraint & fall arrest).
- Various Fall Protection equipment- Manufacturer requirements, proper inspection & maintenance.
- Students will participate in practical exercises which include proper harness fit and adjustment, equipment inspection, fall clearance calculation, hazard assessment as well as equipment selection and rescue planning.
- The course material is energetically delivered over a full day, that includes hands-on activities, and focuses on student participation. Course delivery is performed by one of our highly qualified instructors.
- Flexible time for this course is available and can be an add on to Aerial Lifts training.
Valid for 3 years – 8 Hour Course